This compact device is suitable for applications where control and operating units are separate. Once adjusted, the device works independently as a “black box”. For communication, several interfaces are available. The system can be upgraded up to 256 control zones.
On demand these devices are available with control outputs by mechanical relays, analog inputs 0 ... 10 VDC, add-on software, regulating modes "3-position regulator" (heating – off – cooling) and wired ready-for-operation.
- product types: for 4, 6, 8, 10 or 16 control zones, cascadable up to 256 control zones
- operation: external operating unit or PC
- case: 125 mm x 105 mm x 125 mm for 35 mm DIN rail
- configurable controller type: as two-position regulator (heating or cooling) or as three-position regulator (heating - off - cooling)
- programmable adjustment mode: PD/I (PID modified) or separate adjustment of P, D and I parameters
- selectable alarm outputs: lockable relay or bistable voltage signal 0/18 VDC, 10 mA, for common solid state relays
- self-optimization of control parameters: automatic adaption to the control circuit
- two clarm contacts (accumulative contacts) in standard: The triggering of the alarm can be determined for each control circuit: among others as limit value, signal contact relative to the setpoint or as limit comparator with a supervised temperature range.
- control zones individually programmable: Sensors (thermoelements, Pt100), actual vaule offset adjustment, rising and falling setpoint ramps, 2. setpoint, copy function for adjusted values of the control circuit.
- connection technology: terminal blocks