Clear text enables convenient operation. Language: English or German. The large display allows several views of the controlled heatings, e.g.: upper-case display of all actual values, contrast display of actual values and setpoints, tendency display with overview of set alarms, "process view" with simultaneous display of actual value, setpoint, percentage value, alarm state, current (if option is selected), zone info or as writer function with graphical display of the temperature profile during a period in the past.
- product types: for 8, 10, 12 or 16 control zones
- case : DIN format 192 mm x 96 mm
- configurable controller type: as two-position regulator (heating or cooling) or as three-position regulator (heating - off - cooling)
- programmable adjustment mode: PD/I (PID modified) or separate adjustment of P, D and I parameters
- selectable alarm outputs: lockable relay or bistable voltage signal 0/18 VDC, 10 mA, for common solid state relays
- self-optimization of control parameters: automatic adaption to the control circuit
- two clarm contacts (accumulative contacts) in standard: The triggering of the alarm can be determined for each control circuit: among others as limit value, signal contact relative to the setpoint or as limit comparator with a supervised temperature range.
- control zones individually programmable: Sensors (thermoelements, Pt100), actual vaule offset adjustment, rising and falling setpoint ramps, 2. setpoint, copy function for adjusted values of the control circuit.
- connection technology: terminal blocks
|06704 xxx||MC25||8 Zonen|
|06705 xxx||MC25||10 Zonen|
|06706 xxx||MC25||12 Zonen|
|06707 xxx||MC25||16 Zonen|
|xxxxx 0 xx||without heating current monitoring|
|xxxxx 5 xx||with heating current monitoring|
|xxxxxx 0 x||without interface|
|xxxxxx 2 x||interface RS 232|
|xxxxxx 4 x||interface RS 485|
|xxxxxx 5 x||interface 0/20 mA|
|xxxxxx 7 x||CAN-open, CiA Device Profile DS-404|
|xxxxxx 9 x||Profibus-DP, EN50170|
|xxxxxxx 1||power supply: 230 V AC|
|xxxxxxx 2||power supply: 115 V AC|
|xxxxxxx 3||power supply: 24 V AC|
|xxxxxxx 5||power supply: 24 V DC|
Ordering example: HT MC25 with 8 control zones, without heating current monitoring, with RS 232 interface and 230 V AC power supply: 06704021
This current transformer according to VDE 0414 EN 50178 (VDE0156) is designed for mounting on 35 mm DIN rails. It is used for heater current monitoring, if several heating circuits are electrically connected in parallel.
|input current||50 A|
|output current||50 mA|
|max. measuring overload||max. 20 %|
Hotline: +49 (0) 6251 9626-0
On demand these devices are available with control outputs by mechanical relays, analog inputs 0 ... 10 VDC, add-on software, regulating modes "3-position regulator" (heating – off – cooling) and wired ready-for-operation.