This compact device is suitable for applications where control and operating units are separate. Once adjusted, the device works independently as a “black box”. For communication, several interfaces are available. The system can be upgraded up to 256 control zones.
- product types: for 4, 6, 8, 10 or 16 control zones, cascadable up to 256 control zones
- operation: external operating unit or PC
- case: 125 mm x 105 mm x 125 mm for 35 mm DIN rail
- configurable controller type: as two-position regulator (heating or cooling) or as three-position regulator (heating - off - cooling)
- programmable adjustment mode: PD/I (PID modified) or separate adjustment of P, D and I parameters
- selectable alarm outputs: lockable relay or bistable voltage signal 0/18 VDC, 10 mA, for common solid state relays
- self-optimization of control parameters: automatic adaption to the control circuit
- two clarm contacts (accumulative contacts) in standard: The triggering of the alarm can be determined for each control circuit: among others as limit value, signal contact relative to the setpoint or as limit comparator with a supervised temperature range.
- control zones individually programmable: Sensors (thermoelements, Pt100), actual vaule offset adjustment, rising and falling setpoint ramps, 2. setpoint, copy function for adjusted values of the control circuit.
- connection technology: terminal blocks
On demand these devices are available with control outputs by mechanical relays, analog inputs 0 ... 10 VDC, add-on software, regulating modes "3-position regulator" (heating – off – cooling) and wired ready-for-operation.
Hotline: +49 (0) 6251 9626-0